Interested in becoming part of the arts community in Sanford?
Want to learn more and grow as an artist?
We’d love to count you as a member.
Membership in the Sanford Brush & Palette Club (SBPC) is open to all residents of Lee County & Art Teachers in the Lee County Public School System. The only other criteria is an interest in art.
Our mission is to foster an interest in the visual arts, to provide educational opportunities for interested adults in the community and to provide the means for local amateur artists to display their works of art annually.
Our members range in experience — from beginners to masters — and work in a variety of media, from water colors, acrylics and oils to 3D and mixed media. If you’re a newcomer to the area or just beginning your artistic journey, you may find the club an excellent way to make new friends, find support or just share creativity.
The SBPC is a non-profit organization whose members also find outreach activities to be a very rewarding part of the club experience and volunteer their skills to support club activities or to provide services to schools and civic organizations in the Lee County community.
Benefits of Membership
- an opportunity to exhibit your artwork at select gallery locations in Sanford
- an opportunity to participate in the members-only Fall Art Show
- a quarterly eNewsletter provides information on SBPC news and events
- networking opportunities with artists of all experience ranges
- Artist of the Year exhibit
- an opportunity to serve as a Board Member, Committee Chair or Volunteer
- Club sponsored events like workshops and teaching demonstrations
- an opportunity to learn what others are doing and share ideas
Contact us below for more information.
We respond to all inquiries quickly and look forward to hearing from you!
Or contact us via mail and pay your membership dues ($45/yr):
Sanford Brush & Palette Club
PO Box 4886
Sanford, North Carolina 27331
This project is supported by a grant from the Lee County Arts Council through the Grassroots Arts Program of the North Carolina Arts Council, an agency funded by the State of North Carolina and the National Endowment for the Arts.