Now that you’ve learned more you want to get involved. Fantastic!
Here are 20 ways that you can get involved with the SBPC:
(1) Join us as a Club Member.
(2) Become a Patron.
(3) Support SBPC’s Art Angels for Budding Artists program.
(4) Attend an event.
(5) Like us on Facebook and share posts that you enjoy.
(6) Donate materials to our Art Angels for Budding Artists program.
(7) Volunteer with us.
(8) Make a tax-deductible donation to SBPC. You can mail a check to us at PO Box 4886, Sanford, North Carolina 27331.
(9) Sign up to help us when you shop on Amazon.
(10) Join us as a Sponsor.
(11) Spread the word to the artists in your life.
(12) Let us speak at your event.
(13) Buy art for your home at our Annual Art Show.
(14) Buy art for your office or business at our Annual Art Show.
(15) Buy art for gifts at our Annual Art Show.
(16) Make SBPC part of your annual giving plan.
(17) Make SBPC the beneficiary of your next event.
(18) Make a donation in honor of someone.
(19) Make a donation in memory of someone.
(20) Give a SBPC membership as a gift.
This project is supported by a grant from the Lee County Arts Council through the Grassroots Arts Program of the North Carolina Arts Council, an agency funded by the State of North Carolina and the National Endowment for the Arts.